Gas Furnace Repair and Service
Natural Gas Services offers a better approach to furnace service that can cut the cost of heating and cooling your home and protect your investment in some of the most expensive equipment in your home.
Maintaining your furnace regularly not only makes a big difference but it also really makes a whole lot of sense. Long before your home comfort system actually breaks down, it silently and unavoidably loses efficiency requiring more energy and more money to keep you comfortable. A recent university study indicates that an average of $38 a month goes right out the window of homes simply because the equipment isn't regularly maintained.
Equipment that is not regularly maintained is also moving closer each day to unnecessary break-downs and costlier repairs. It’s sad but true that a majority of emergency service calls can be prevented through proper maintenance.
Gas Furnace Tune-Up
- Visually Inspect Furnace Heat Exchanger
- Perform Carbon Monoxide Test on Heat Exchanger
- Monitor Limit Switch Functions on Furnace
- Monitor Operation of all Safety Controls
- Measure Proper Flue Draft of Furnace
- Clean Furnace Burners
- Clean Furnace Flame Sensor
- Clean Furnace Spark Ignition
- Clean Condensate Drains
- Monitor Igniter Performance and Ohms
- Monitor Pressure Switch Operation
- Inspect Furnace Blower Belt and Change*
- Inspect Furnace Filter and Change*
- Oil all Motors/Bearings
- Measure Amperage Draws of Blower Motor
- Monitor Thermostat Operation
- Test Smoke Detectors
- Test Carbon Monoxide Detectors